CANCELED DUE TO AVIAN INFLUENZA RESTRICTIONS
Large Fowl, Bantam and Water Fowl
Robert & Kathy Huizenga, Superintendents
Morrison, IL 61270
Please read rules & regulations
APA-ABA SANCTIONED SHOW
This show will be governed by the last revised Official Show Rules of the American Breeders Association Inc.
All prizes will be awarded strictly in accordance with the American Standard of
- All entries in this department are subject to general rules in the front of the premium book. STOCK
MUST BE IN THE SHOW ROOM BEFORE 7:00 PM TUESDAY EVENING, AUGUST 16, 2022 OR
BEFORE 8:00 AM WEDNESDAY MORNING AUGUST 17, 2022. This rule will be rigidly
enforced. Judging is to start promptly at 9:30 AM on Tuesday.
- The Whiteside County Fair will not be responsible for loss in case of fire, accident, or providential
destruction. Every precaution will be taken to eliminate any danger of mistake in the show and in the return of stock from the show.
- Exhibitors will be allowed to display advertising and ribbons as soon as all judging is completed.
- Building is unlocked 11:00 am each morning and locked at 9:00 pm each evening of the fair, and special
care will be given the exhibits at all times.
- The Superintendents reserves the right to reject any entries or entry from any exhibitor. All animals will
be inspected and stock received in unsound condition will be returned at once.
- Each exhibitor is required to purchase a Membership Ticket costing $25.00. Helpers Passes will be
issued one per exhibitor. Helper’s Passes are $20.00.
- Entry fee: $2.00 per bird
- ONLINE AND MAILED ENTRIES CLOSE AUGUST 13, 2022, MAILED MUST BE POSTMARKED BY FRIDAY AUGUST 12, 2022. Mail entry form and remittance to secretary of Whiteside County Fair, PO Box 88, Morrison, IL 61270.
- Large fowl, bantams and water fowl must be owned by exhibitor.
- Pullets, Cockerals, YM and YF must be hatched after August 16, 2021, Hens, Cocks, OM and OF must be hatched
before August 16, 2021. If less than one year old health papers may come from hatchery. Health papers must be provided when entering animals for show.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an exhibitor may enter. Please specify number of cages needed.
- No exhibitor may collect more than two premiums in any one class.
- You will be notified of your winnings by the show secretary on Saturday, at 10:00 AM at which time
premium checks, ribbons, and exhibitor reports will be handed out. No animal will be awarded a premium unless in the judge’s opinion it is entitled to same. Judge’s decision will be final
- Only class winners will be eligible for champion.
- Large fowl, bantams and water fowl may not be removed from the showroom until 10:00 AM Saturday. Any
large fowl, bantams or water fowl not picked up by the owner by 1:00 PM become the responsibility of the owner.
- Sponsored Feed donating feed for the week.
All fowl will be fed and watered during their stay at the fair by responsible personnel.
1st-$5.00, 2nd-$4.00, 3rd-$3.00
Best of Class-ribbon and $8.00
Reserve Best of Class-ribbon and $6.00
Overall Champion Large Fowl-$11.00 and trophy sponsored by Candlelight Inn, all
Overall Reserve Champion Large Fowl-ribbon and $8.00
Overall Champion Bantam-$11.00 and trophy sponsored by Rock River Ag, Prophetstown, IL
Overall Reserve Champion Bantam-ribbon and $8.00
Overall Champion Water Fowl-$11.00 and trophy sponsored by Hugh Miller Insurance
Overall Reserve Champion Water Fowl-ribbon and $8.00
Overall Loudest Rooster- Trophy Sponsored by Abbott Family Farms
|1||American Class Breed|
|Rhode Island Red-SC or RC||1138||1139||1140||1141|
|2||Mediterranean Class Breed|
|Minorca-SC or RC Any||1151||1152||1153||1154|
|3||Asiatic Class Breed|
|4||English Class Breed|
|5||Continental Class Breed|
|Continental -Any Other||1206||1207||1208||1209|
|6||All Other Breeds Class Breed|
|Games-Modern or Old English||1211||1212||1213||1214|
|All Other Stand Breeds||1215||1216||1217||1218|
|8||Feather Legged Class Breed|
|Brahma – Any||1225||1226||1227||1228|
|Any Other Feather
|9||Single Comb Clean Legged
|Rhode Island Red||1254||1255||1256||1257|
|Any Other Single Comb Clean Legged||1258||1259||1260||1261|
|10||Rose Comb Clean Legged Class
|Any Other Rose Comb Clean Legged||1271||1272||1273||1274|
|11||All Other Combs Clean Legged|
|All Other Combs Clean Legged-Any||1276||1277||1278||1279|
|12||Old English Game Class|
|Old English Game -Any Other||1289||1290||1291||1292|
|13||Modern Game Class|
|Modern Game Class-Any||1302||1303||1304||1305|
|17||Black East Indie||1334||1335||1336||1337|